Mgr, Global Sales Development
- Munich, Munich, Germany
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and provide leadership to your team.Own new hire onboarding as well as ongoing coaching on effectiveness, productivity, call quality, and systems use
- Be accountable for quota achievement on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Align team activities with Marketing and Sales priorities and initiatives. Participate in developing Marketing and Sales campaigns to achieve pipeline and business objectives
- Ensure accurate and on-time reporting of metric with territories properly assigned in the CRM system
- Prepare reports for Director, Global Sales Development
- Perform a monthly performance appraisal for all personnel and administer performance improvement plans for any under performance
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of incentive compensation programs
- Understand and maintain current knowledge on ServiceNow’s offerings
- Keep informed on competitive services, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies. Utilize resources and perform research to determine sales patterns and strategies
To be successful in this role you have:
- A firm understanding of Cloud computing, SaaS offerings, and software subscription business models
- Business/Sales Development or direct sales management experience in enterprise software sales or equivalent
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional internal partners
- 5+ years in sales or 2+ years leading individual contributors with the ability to act as a catalyst while influencing others
- Strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ethical professionalism with a commitment to “always be selling
- Experience with sales force automation and sales engagement tools
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- A growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Humble confidence. A “doer” with an “always be selling” mentality and the ability to differentiate yourself to customers
- Travel for training and/or meetings may occasionally be required
- Fluent in German and English
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.