Sr Software Engineer
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Industry Vertical Products. Work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies on the ServiceNow cloud platform. This team is responsible for building & architecting innovative Industry Vertical Products on the ServiceNow platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies such as mobile, UI componentry, predictive intelligence, workflow & automation, and developer tools & IDE.
What you get to do in this role:
· Build the best cloud software for businesses using a market leading development cloud platform.
· Work closely with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality product to our users.
· Collaborate day-to-day with an energetic team of like-minded developers, product managers and quality engineers using agile software development methodology.
· Master new functional areas and take ownership of features that matter to our customers.
· Design features with a core commitment to quality and an eye to how the products will evolve in future releases.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years working in a comparable software development role
· Passion for software development and problem solving
· High energy, self-starter with aptitude for learning new technologies
· Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
· Expertise with Java, OOP, and Design Patterns
· Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
· Knowledge of unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
· Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Experience with open source technologies like Linux and MySQL
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.