Senior Technical Consultant
- 680 George Street Levels 48, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The Customer Outcomes Senior Technical Consultant is responsible configuring ServiceNow Platform (IT Workflow, Customer Workflow, Employee Workflow, and Platform) based on leading practices to deliver a solution that achieves customer business outcomes. The Senior Technical Consultant is the functional and technical expert in customer engagements.
- Participates in workshops with customer stakeholders to assess current processes and define future-state processes.
- Designs and delivers ServiceNow IT Workflow solutions with a technical architecture designed for long-term success and following ServiceNow technical standards and leading practices.
- Provides oversight and unit testing of code developed by partner or customer employees.
- Advises customers on how to take advantage of the ServiceNow Platform capabilities to improve their business processes.
- Guides customers in completing required documentation such as business requirement workbooks for technical aspects of the solution.
- Provides feedback to product development to improve the product based on experiences gained with customers.
- Maintains relevant skill sets / certifications for ServiceNow Security and/or Risk implementations
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8 years progressive experience as part of a professional services organization; or equivalent education/experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Industry domain expertise in the Security and/or Risk industries and/or implementation expertise in ServiceNow Vulnerability Response, Security Incident Response, Risk Management or Policy & Compliance Management applications highly desirable
- Creative, entrepreneurial spirit with comfort running initiatives and program independently within a “start-up paced” environment
- Success driving complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ServiceNow certifications in aligned workflow
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.