Site Reliability Engineer
- The Sharp 10-12 Hogan Place 1st Floor, Dublin, Ireland
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive immediate relief and provide a sustainable resolution to issues within the ServiceNow platform.
- Use knowledge and experience in software development, application support, systems engineering and networking to proactively prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Drive internal stakeholders and partner teams to improve the reliability, scalability and performance of the infrastructure through improved system design.
- Drive and contribute to a culture of intolerance to manual activity, which results in an automation environment delivering repeatable and scalable response to system issues.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Deep knowledge of Linux systems.
- Networking skills and IP addressing.
- MySQL database administration.
- Monitoring of performance/availability in systems, applications and networks.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Ability to work in shifts that cover one weekend day.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.