Senior DevOps Engineer
- The Fairway 6th Floor, Survey No 10/1, 11/2 and 12/2B, Challaghatta Next to Embassy Golf Links, Domlur, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
You’ll be joining a new and growing team of Loom Systems that was acquired by Service now to bring the Logs Analytics as part of its solution. Loom is one of the lead products in the ITOM business unit, the fastest growing business in ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeing for a highly motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to play a key role in the ServiceNow AIOps and Log Analytics products. Loom is one of the lead products in the ITOM business unit, the fastest growing business in ServiceNow.
More on Loom systems acquisition can be found in the SN website:
What you get to do in this role:
· Build and maintain the production grade deployments on Servicenow Cloud platform as well as public cloud.
· Translate requirements of the engineering team into deployments by closely working with business and product owners.
· Build and maintain workflows for deployment, build and provisioning.
· Working in a Scrum-based Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Passion for technology, and problem-solving.
· High energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
· Over 3 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity.
· Working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment, with high-availability, failover, load balancing, clustering and risk-management.
· Experience working with MySQL, Elasticsearch.
· Experience with continuous agile development and integration processes.
· Experience working with Linux server administration and have a deep understanding of Linux/Unix. Including being proficient in scripting languages such as bash and Ruby.
· Experience working with configuration management tools, for example, Puppet or Ansible.
· Knowledge of s Jenkins, Maven, GitHub and Docker.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.