Solution Consulting Intern (Summer 2021)
- 4810 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, California, United States
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Intern (Fixed Term)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Interns will participate in executive speaker series, career development workshops, philanthropic efforts, and team building activities. Additionally, interns will have access to LinkedIn Learning online and dedicated Summer Coach to further grow their careers with us!
The SC Academy will provide the opportunity for the best and brightest talent to collaborate with Solution Consulting leaders at ServiceNow and offer intensive on the job training and broad-based exposure to all aspects of company operations. The participants in the SC Academy will receive accelerated professional development, world-class mentoring, and unique networking opportunity across the organization. A great SC will be seen by customers as a trusted advisor and by sales as the quarterback of the deal.
What you get to do in this role
- Work with customers and sales teams to create technological solutions to critical customer business
- Deliver and demonstrate technology solutions to address challenges
- Utilize tools and education through mentorship and hands on training to be successful in pre-sales.
- Learn ServiceNow product and technology training, sales and product demonstration instruction, and education in information technology
Who YOU are:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited university as a full-time student, pursuing a degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Business or similar, and graduate after December 2021
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- High-level understanding of enterprise SaaS and or PaaS solutions/use cases”
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult decisions and strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer centric attitude
- Solid presentation capabilities and communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization and commit to a 12-week internship in summer 2021 (May-August, or, June-September
Why should YOU intern @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2020” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- “Work within a scrum team, develop code within a corporate setting, use Git to manage source code, how to read through proprietary documentation to learn about our proprietary APIs and code base, work with the company politics to share my views on the design, implementation, and management of the ServiceNow platform”
- “The positive vibes in my team, and the very detailed code reviews given by my mentor and colleagues, which helped me learned a lot”
- “Challenging projects that taught them skills in software development and have a concrete impact on the company”
- “I was really glad to have important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks”
- “Face-to-face exposure to senior execs and having candid conversations to learn about the company, helpful team, autonomy to learn and drive my own projects”
- “I've formed relationship during the summer that I know I will maintain throughout life. Putting yourself out there and letting your ambition shine results in the most rewarding experiences”
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.