Sr Software QA Engineer
- The Fairway 6th Floor, Survey No 10/1, 11/2 and 12/2B, Challaghatta Next to Embassy Golf Links, Domlur, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks.
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution.
- Collaborate with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them.
- Generate comprehensive test plans, execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting and/or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 4+ years of experience with quality assurance and Java programming with Selenium, JUnit and TestNG
- Understanding of various testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect.
- Ability to optimize and efficiently use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with day to day tasks
- Proven ability to drive cross-team technical discussions and decision making with solid understanding of SDLC concepts
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.