Customer Service Representative
- 2510 N. Grand Ave. Suite 110, Santa Ana, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Service 1st Contractors have proudly served Southern California since 1985!
We specialize in the installation, maintenance, and repair of Commercial Plumbing, HVAC, Refrigeration, Kitchen Equipment, Electrical, and Pool Systems for the Property and Facilities Management Industry.
Remote · Santa Ana, CA, United States
We are looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Our organization has a positive core culture and a commitment to excellence through continuous improvement. Customer Service Representatives are a driving force of the company to many of our customers and non-customers alike. We view this role as one of the single most important positions. Individuals on this team help customers meet their goals by handling routine task and giving a warm welcome to everyone who calls in for assistance. You can work anywhere in the US ( REMOTELY ) due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Essential duties and responsibilities :
- Provide customer service and use problem solving skills to satisfy customer needs (may be in person and/or via the telephone).
- Resolve online service customer requests through research and navigation within the organization, or escalation to an appropriate resource.
- Investigate and resolve problems for employees and customers via telephone or in person and escalate to management as appropriate.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Perform and/or assist with a full range of customer service oriented telephone activities; responds to customer inquiries and determines appropriate response or direction for the caller and customer escalations as needed.
- Computer data entry and inquiry.
- Prepare and/or complete various reports and forms accurately.
- Comply with regulatory and state and federal laws
- Follow all security procedures
- Daily contact with customers and prospective customers in providing assistance to fulfill their needs.
- Frequently confer with other departments providing assistance and coordination of operations.
- Occasional contact with members of professions with whom the incumbent must consult from time to time, i.e., attorneys, accountants, and other financial intermediaries.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to promote the sale of products and services through verbal recommendation.
- Requires the basic skills associated with the general use of computers and other business office equipment.
- Ability to offer flexibility in a changing work environment is imperative.
- High attention to detail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee maybe asked to move files, boxes and/or small pieces of furniture and must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision in working with computers, and peripheral vision in acknowledging customers and keeping a general awareness of activity in the work area.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock in working with standard office equipment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.