Director of Customer Success
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
At Sense, we are transforming the candidate experience for the World’s Best Places to Work. Around 42% of the US Workforce is engaged in contingent work, and they represent 7% of the GDP. We are reinventing the way staffing companies build a long-term relationship with this workforce by creating the industry’s first engagement platform to provide a “white-glove” service to the consultants. The way contingent staffing works is broken. According to the American Staffing Association, between 10-20% of consultants drop off before their assignment starts and over 70% of them never get re-deployed through the same staffing agency. Our product, Sense is a consultant engagement platform specifically designed for Staffing Agencies that help reduce turnover, increase re-deployment rates, and gives you a real-time 360-degree view of the pulse of your consultants. Moreover, by automating the full candidate experience from recruitment to redeployment. Sense ensures no consultant ever falls through the cracks and helps eliminate expensive frustrating errors. Sense currently empowers and accelerates the consultant experience for the mid to large staffing companies with its world-class smart engagement and communication.
Our work at Sense is impacting millions of people around the globe and is instrumental in evolving an entire industry. Our products are growing quickly and becoming a core piece of technology for our customers, which allows us to build more and more solutions for them.
We have an incredibly active and quickly growing customer success program here at Sense we’re looking to add a Customer Success Site Lead to help support our (now six!) products. We have a strong Customer Success org in the US, and now we’re looking for a smart and savvy CS leader to help grow our India customer operations.This is a great opportunity for an experienced CSM leader who is comfortable with building high-performing SaaS support teams and scaling organizations quickly.
You will join a team of 150+ Sensationals in Bangalore and be responsible for building our customer success operations there. Our customers are primarily in North America, but we are growing quickly in EMEA and APAC so you will be part of scaling our operations globally.
Our founders and executive leadership team are lifelong entrepreneurs and have built and scaled large companies. By working with them, you will have the front row seat to see how a company grows and scales.
● Co-own the Organization’s farming OKRs around higher NDR, GDR, lower churn rates.
● Own the goals for higher customer satisfaction and value creation for the customers by using Sense Products.
● Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Account Management to identify opportunities and at-risk customers
● Arrive at the execution goals and strategy and define and rollout the processes for scaling the operations seamlessly.
● Build and drive a highly motivated team that works across time zones for serving our customers.
● Collaborate with US CS, eng and product to run Customer Success functions for Sense Customers.
● Work closely with the product and engineering teams for higher product stickiness and play a vital role in providing inputs for the product roadmap.
- 15+ years of overall work experience with at least 5+ years of experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Desire to roll up your sleeves. You will be tasked with building the team, but also the first “boots on the ground” of the CS org in India, so there will be hands on work at first to learn our product, customers and company
- Ideally combined background of SaaS, HR Tech and Customer Success experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for customer experience Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement Technically minded - our CS teams come from a wide range of technically backgrounds, but comfort learning technical concepts and working with engineering to solve problems is required
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree at a minimum. A postgraduate degree is a big plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.