Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Search & Match
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
Sense is a diverse, collaborative team tackling one of the most universal challenges in today’s workforce. With a mission to change the way companies engage with talent, we’re creating a better experience for employers, recruiters, and candidates. Your work at Sense will impact millions of people around the globe and will be instrumental in evolving an entire industry. Join us in shaping the workforce of the future!
Founded in 2015, Sense is a high-growth HR Tech SaaS startup with offices in the Bay Area and Bangalore. It has 150+ team members, serves 500+ customers, and has grown 100% year-over-year since launch. We have raised over $40M in funding, backed by GV (Google), Accel, and Avataar Ventures.
As a part of the Sense team, you’ll play an active role in shaping and developing our products and processes. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs with a history of building, scaling, and successfully exiting large companies. At Sense, your career goals will be supported through active mentorship and learning and development opportunities. We’re an experienced team and looking for great people to add to our team.
We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging with their workforce. Sense is seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to deliver our contractor communication platform to the world's best places to work. Sense is a rapidly scaling company making this the best environment to take on ownership as well as learning how to grow a company.
Sense is building an intelligent recruiting automation platform to help job seekers find the right opportunity. Sense's platform is responsible for interactions with millions of candidates for help gathering their relevant skills, updating their resumes and identifying those jobs for which they are best suited. We're excited to expand the Sense platform with new capabilities to save candidates and recruiters time and streamline the hiring process.
We're looking for NLP engineers and data engineers, particularly those with an interest in dialog systems, natural language processing, textual analysis, and recommendation systems.
- Design and improve natural language tagging, ontology development and search infrastructure.
- Designing machine learning systems and artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models, blended with heuristic-based approaches to solving customer problems.
- Work with Backend and web engineers to ship features.
- Work cross collaboratively with product managers and designers to improve and define product scope and design.
- Ship cutting-edge AI to businesses that traditionally haven't had access to it
- 5+ years experience with building machine learning systems in a professional setting, with 2+ years specialisation in natural language processing
- Experience with Python and Keras/Tensorflow/Pytorch is recommended
- Experience with cleaning / processing / annotating data for training NLP models
- Experience with deep learning techniques in solving NLP problems
- Experience with Modern NLP libraries such as spaCy, CoreNLP, Gensim, NLTK is preferred
- Advanced ability to perform exploratory data analysis
- Interest to help shape the mission and roadmap of a team, and rallying others to join you
- Eagerness to share your ideas, and openness to those of others
- Experience building recommender systems a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Unlimited PTO to promote a healthy work-life harmony
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.