- WeWork Prestige Atlanta, BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, India
At Sense, we are transforming the candidate experience for the World's Best Places to Work. Independent workers now make up nearly 31% of the US workforce, and we are reinventing the way companies build long-term relationships with this workforce by creating the industry's first contractor communication and engagement platform to drastically improve communication and job satisfaction. We believe this type of work is only going to get more common and the experience can be much better for the candidates and contractors.
The Sense Recruiting team is looking for a motivated, detail oriented team player to help support our Recruitment efforts!. At Sense, we want to give every candidate a stellar experience. The Recruiting Coordinator (RC) will support the candidate experience, managing scheduling and ATS data management. Eventually when lockdown ends, the RC could manage travel arrangements and on-site interviews.
- Partner closely with the People Experience team and Hiring Managers to move candidates to schedule/reschedule interviews with complex calendaring.
- Talk to candidates to guide them through their upcoming interviews, own the candidate experience and create memorable interactions that inspire the best to work at Sense.
- Track and update candidate interactions in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and ensuring a high standard of data integrity.
- Manage candidate communications, provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status.
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment.
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline processes.
- Coordinate candidate travel and the candidate expenses process, when needed.
- Recruiting project support as needed.
- 1+ years of administration, scheduling or coordination experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with an ATS or Data Management system
- Previous experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency.
- Flexibility: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat; comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Creativity and is process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently.
- Ability to connect and interact with different types of people.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships.
- You have a high willingness to learn.
- You are a strong and and flexible team player.