Senior Developer (Java)
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Are you a senior developer looking to make a difference in our society? Are you skilled in developing and deploying a software stack?
Globally, the life expectancy of people is increasing. This is having a huge impact on the health sector. To assist care personnel, we at Sensara are developing software to aid care personnel in providing the best care possible.
Sensara is an innovative company that is rapidly growing and is constantly looking for the best technology which revolves around our customer. Together with these customers we develop data driven insights to improve the quality of care.
Our platform is able to proactively inform care personnel without the need of caretakers to act. This reduces the cost of care because care personnel is able to respond adequately and in a timely manner. This ensures that elderly can live in a safe and comfortable environment.
What will be your job?
As a developer at Sensara you will be working on a product that is specialized in monitoring people in need of care. The software we have is vital for warning care personnel when something happens.
Your job will get you involved in every step of developing new features, improving and maintaining this stable cloud native product in a microservice environment. This will range from discussing ideas with the stakeholders, designing solutions with the team, implementing, testing and deploying the solution as part of an existing or new microservice through an automated pipeline.
The solutions you will work on can be integrations with third parties like ECD providers, improving our algorithms or improving the workflow of the serviceteam by implementing new tooling in the web portal.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience as a developer
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in working with Java frameworks (Spring, Dropwizard)
- Experience in working with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with continuous deployment
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience in using Docker
- Fluent in English
- Pre: Experience in working with Kubernetes
- Pre: Experience in working with Google Cloud
- Pre: Experience in working with Linux servers
What do we have to offer?
- Working in a young and dynamic environment
- Working in a small and fun team
- Dev meetings where you can pitch your ideas
- Working with open source technology
- Own choice in operating system
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
Leave your information by clicking on the button below.