Business Development Specialist
- 20 Church St, Hartford, CT 06103, USA
Are you energetic and passionate about being part of the change in continuing care retirement communities? Does new technology inspire and motivate you? Do you want to be part of new growth and change in the growing retirement community? This Sales Development position might just be the right fit for you!
Sensara is a modern technological company, currently expanding to the U.S., and is searching for a sales representative who has a passion for the continuing care of residents and making a real difference in their daily care.
Sensara offers solutions for long term care facilities to improve the quality of care while respecting privacy and independence. By introducing innovative solutions we strive to provide outstanding affordable care for everyone in a safe and trusted environment for as long as possible. Less alarms, less falls, less intrusion.
Sensara’s ProCare technology is a proven solution for the healthcare industry. How it works: An average of 5 wireless sensors are installed in a resident's room. These sensors make it possible to gain insight into the situation of the resident so that personalized care can be optimally offered when needed.The SensaraCare app on the smartphone alerts staff only when needed allowing for more time spend with residents that really need it.
- Research, identify and engage with the clinical leadership in the Assisted Living and CCRC industry.
- Discuss with clinical staff what their needs are and present a clear message about the value Sensara can provide in those occasions.
- Set qualified appointments and cultivate new sales accounts in Connecticut territory.
- Supervise, implement, and offer support to Sensara accounts
- You have a passion for improving the quality of life of residents in long-term care
- You are of the opinion that technology that will make a difference in the world of Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
- You have relevant clinical experience in Assisted Living and/or CCRC’s
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a good rapport with the healthcare industry, specifically existing relationships with CCRC’s and Assisted Living facilities.
- You are intrinsically motivated and appreciate the hands on experience
- You are a natural in engaging with other professionals with the intent to convince them
- You like the idea of working in a growing, fast-paced technology company
- You are a self-starter that is capable of working on your own
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.