- 930 Monticello Dr, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Hourly Rate Minimum: $19.00
- Hourly Rate Maximum: $19.50
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for supervision of self-administered medication to Assisted Living residents, following the company guidelines and state regulations.
- Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines as directed by the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
- Report any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation to the LPN/LVN and/or Assisted Living Director.
- Respond quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
- At least 1 month of experience in a senior care setting.
- You may need to have a state-specific certification depending on location.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a professional and positive demeanor.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.