- 450 E Ocean Ave, Lantana, FL 33462, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for leasing apartments and achieving move in goals while maintaining a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel.
- Meet all expectations of meaningful contacts, leases and occupancy.
- Respond and follow-up with all walk-ins, phone-ins, mail-ins timely and appropriately.
- Secure the required number of budgeted move ins and achieve net gains each month.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families, and professional providers of care.
- Participate in the community outreach program to generate the necessary number of referrals to reach sales goals.
- Report all sales activity to supervisor daily.
- Assure every alternative is considered before closing a lead.
- Treat each inquiry with value.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
- No experience is needed, though previous sales experience in the senior housing industry is preferred.
- You currently have a valid Driver's license.
- You are detail-oriented and take pride in crossing T’s and dotting I’s.
- You have an outgoing personality and enjoy communicating with co-workers from multiple departments, as well as prospective residents and their family members.
- You excel at meeting deadlines and sales goals.
- You have excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software quickly.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.