- 3755 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for providing personal vehicle parking and retrieval service for community guests while offering exceptional guest service and a quick “hustle” that is necessary to run from one area of the Valet Operations to another.
- Drive vehicle to and from parked area, secure the vehicle and note specific information on the ticket.
- Organize, monitor, and keep track of the tags and keys at the valet booth.
- Greet all guests upon arrival, open doors, explain valet procedures and pricing.
- Assist guests if they need directions.
- Perform access control responsibilities for the valet area.
- You have experience driving vehicles with both automatic and manual transmissions.
- You currently have and will maintain a valid driver’s license.
- You have a safe driving record in accordance with Senior Lifestyle company policy.
- You are kind and approachable.
- You can speak and understand the English language.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.