- 12271 Coit Rd, Dallas, TX 75251, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork.
The Porter position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the public areas, offices and other general cleaning tasks as assigned. This position reports to the Director of Housekeeping.
• Perform general cleaning of public areas daily.
• Follow rotation schedule of public and other assigned areas.
• Use cleaning chemicals safely and properly in accordance with department guidelines.
• Remove garbage from the public areas.
• Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
• Assist in housekeeping duties as part of annual deep cleaning and apartment turnover.
• May be required to assist with regular cleaning schedule as requested by supervisor.
• May be required to assist in community and residential laundry as requested by supervisor.
• Participate in energy awareness program.
• Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Level of Formal Education: A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.