Resident Program Coordinator Part-time
- 3755 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for planning and implementing programs and events which provide socialization opportunities, fitness and wellness activities, educational and recreational programs, as well as spiritual life support based on the needs and preferences of the residents at the community.
- Plan, develop, and implement resident lifestyle programming within the community as well as through outside trips and events.
- Survey and interview residents to determine their past and present interests and talents, as well as their satisfaction with the community’s programs and activities.
- Recognize the individuality, diversity, and spirituality of all residents when planning activities and celebrating holiday functions.
- Develop relationships with residents to encourage their participation in activities that enhance their quality of and appreciation for life.
- Observe residents’ function and behavior and reports significant changes or concerns to appropriate staff.
- Utilize outside community resources and independent contractors to enrich the variety of programs made available to residents.
- Assist with developing and managing the annual department budget.
- Assist with managing Resident Program Assistants as needed in the absence of the Director of Resident Programs.
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as required.
- No experience required, although 6+ months of programming or activities in a professional setting is preferred.
- You are able to professionally communicate and listen to residents, guests, and coworkers.
- Perform work tasks in a manner that preserves each resident’s dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- You are an enthusiastic person and enjoy building relationships with the residents and co-workers that you work with and for.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.