- 12271 Coit Road, Dallas, TX, United States
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will provide quick, efficient and pleasant service of food and beverage to residents and guests ensuring the needs of both are met.
- Accept food order, communicate to kitchen and deliver food and beverage to residents and/or guests in a timely manner.
- Ensure resident/guest satisfaction by responding quickly to needs and requests.
- Actively buss and reset tables as well as complete assigned side work.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- No experience is necessary, although previous food service experience is preferred. We will train you.
- You will have to go through food safety training to obtain and/or hold any required local, state, and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- Basic computer skills are needed for POS system and payroll system.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.