Assisted Living Attendant/Caregiver
- 230 W Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for providing assistance to residents in the Assisted Living Program with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity.
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders (as applicable), bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Document daily log of assistance.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respect residents’ confidentiality.
- Ensure that resident/family/employee concerns receive timely response and follow up, thus striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- You have at least three (3) years of experience working in senior care.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- You may need to have a CNA or CHHA license depending on the state.
- You have basic computer skills. Proficiency with Outlook, Excel and Word is required.
- You are compassionate, professional, kind, engaging, empathetic and helpful.
- You have the ability to work as a part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and efficiently.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in high stress situations.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.