Home Health Aide
- 7400 Dearwester Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45236, USA
Enjoy a friendly, team atmosphere while working at one of Cincinnati’s premier, and most beautiful, retirement communities.
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for providing Private Duty assistance to residents in Independent Living and Assisted Living.
- Provide Personal Care as required: including but not limited to, giving showers/tub or sponge baths, shampooing hair, assisting with dressing, providing incontinence care, medication reminders, wheelchair transportation, transferring residents.
- Provide Home Making Services as required: including but not limited to, making the bed, washing dishes, tidying the apartment, organizing closets and dresser drawers, laundering clothing and bedding, ironing clothes, grocery shopping, and meal preparations.
- Document services provided to the resident on the daily report sheets.
- No experience is required, but 6+ months of general patient care is a plus.
- You have compassion for others and want nothing more than to help others who cannot help themselves.
- You have the ability to help others in a way that shows them respect and dignity.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.