Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- 5785 Pinehurst Trl, Hobe Sound, FL 33455, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork.This position is responsible for providing licensed nursing services to residents, following the guidelines provided by Senior Lifestyle Corporation. This position reports to the Director of Nursing/Health and Wellness Director and may be required to supervise other staff positions.
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height, weight, and fluid intake/output.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Assist as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Transfer, position, and turn residents.
- Provide skin care.
- Contribute to the resident’s assessment and the plan of care.
- Provide nursing rehabilitation/restorative nursing services.
- Care for residents with dementia.
- Follow the schedule of resident’s needs set out by supervisor.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Promote and protect resident rights, assist residents to make informed decisions, treat residents with dignity and respect, protect resident’s personal belongings, report suspected abuse or neglect, avoid the need for physical restraints in accordance with the current professional standards, and support independent expression, choice, and decision-making consistent with applicable law and regulation.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respect residents’ confidentiality.
- Familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Understand duties during a fire drill and is familiar with evacuation plan.
- Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a skilled, sub-scute, assisted living or memory care setting.
- CNA licensure if required by state.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedicated, compassionate, and energetic.
- English fluency preferred.
If this all sounds good to you, then we look forward to meeting you!
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.