- 8000 Evergreen Ridge Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45215, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of resident apartments and the common areas of the community.
- General cleaning of resident apartments, hallways and other common areas.
- Assist in preparing empty apartments for resident move-ins.
- Ensure resident/guest satisfaction by responding quickly to needs and requests.
- You may be asked to help respond to resident emergencies.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- No experience? No problem. We will train you.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.