Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -FT- New Wages!!!
- 8000 Evergreen Ridge Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45215, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork.This position is responsible for providing licensed nursing services to residents, following the guidelines provided by Senior Lifestyle Corporation. This position reports to the Director of Nursing/Health and Wellness Director and may be required to supervise other staff positions.
- Responsible for medication administration for the residents in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines.
- May be responsible for the admissions of new residents to include all admission assessments and documentation.
- Responsible for completing acute and long-term care plans or service plans.
- May be responsible for clinical system tracking (i.e. wounds or infection control) under the direction of the director.
- Provide general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community.
- Notify physicians and/or family members of any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation.
- Respond quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintain close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Provide educational meetings for residents and staff.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
- Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Must have a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse’s License current in the state in which you are practicing.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Experience working in senior care or a related field.
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedicated, compassionate, and energetic.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.