Cook - Part Time
- 9381 US Hwy 19 N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for providing high quality meals to the residents, guests and staff.
- Pay rate is $16-21/hour
- Prepare all food using the daily planner and SLC standard recipes.
- Work the food line during mealtimes.
- Ensure that all food meets safety guidelines and that all kitchen areas meet sanitation guidelines.
- Ensure resident and guest satisfaction by responding quickly to needs and requests.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Experience in production cooking and/or preparing therapeutic diets is preferred.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- You have and/or are willing to obtain the necessary food handling and sanitation licenses.
- You have basic computer skills. Entry level proficiency with Excel and Word is required.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.