- 29330 N Waukegan Rd, Lake Bluff, IL 60044, USA
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. The Utility Worker is responsible for maintaining clean, sanitary conditions in the kitchen including all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans and equipment.
- Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans, equipment and kitchen in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
- Safely and efficiently operate dish washing machine according to procedure manual.
- Ensure proper soap and rinse chemicals are loaded for washing.
- Remove from service any dishes, utensils, and glassware that are damaged or broken.
- Stock delivered food and non-food items.
- Empty and clear garbage bins and breakdown of boxes.
- Deep cleaning of kitchen and equipment.
- Attend all training and in-service seminars.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Perform all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Must be 18 years old or have a workers permit.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous kitchen experience preferred.
- Must pass a state, federal background check and drug test.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.