Senior Account Manager - Programmatic Advertising
- Emeryville, CA
Join Sellpoints and play an instrumental role in fueling the next stage of our growth. Located in Emeryville, CA, Sellpoints provides channel marketing solutions to top retailers and the brands that sell through them.
Sellpoints recently acquired ReTargeter, a leader in RTB/programmatic advertising solutions. With the acquisition of ReTargeter, Sellpoints combines world-class content solutions and data science with programmatic advertising to drive results for retailers and brands. As a member of the Client Services team, you will manage campaigns and programs for our most valuable customers, working closely with a small team that is as talented and driven as you are.
Reporting to the Director of Client Strategy and Services, the Senior Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of campaign management for a book of accounts on a team that is the heartbeat of our organization. You will work closely with Sales, Finance, and Product/Engineering to build and deliver world-class solutions to your customers. If you are able to inspire innovation that enables strategic growth for our business, then we encourage you to contact us immediately.
• Manage a book of strategic accounts; responsible for retaining and developing valuable and lasting relationships with customers.
• Serve as client’s centralized, day-to-day point of contact.
• Understand and manage all aspects of campaigns, including planning, implementation and execution, in order to meet customer objectives
• Perform analysis and provide reporting along with insights and suggestions for optimization on an ongoing basis.
• Understand and implement complex segmentation strategies and ensure flawless execution
• Escalate, track and resolve complex client technical, operational and business problems.
• Manage and track media budget on an on-going basis so that budget is allocated most effectively for the customer while ensuring profit margins for our business
• Coordinate with sales, engineering, data science and finance teams internally for account needs.
• Contribute to ongoing business/revenue reviews and participate in the optimization of overall business operations.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2-5 years of client facing experience in a marketing or technology role
• Deep and proven understanding of programmatic advertising
• Experience working with DSPs, DMPs, ad exchanges, ad servers etc.
• Knowledge of RTB bid management and campaign optimization strategies
• Experience managing and optimizing campaigns towards a conversion strategy
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Excellent time and project management skills with a proven ability to manage a large volume of accounts and prioritize deadlines
• Critical thinking, problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skill-sets are a must
• Experience managing budgets and delivery across many campaigns experience
• Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets, SQL knowledge a plus
• Pro-active spirit and an eagerness to drive projects forward independently in a fast paced environment
- Insurance plan providing Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- "No Vacation" vacation policy: No set number of days off/year- ability to take time off as needed pending your manager's approval.