- Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
SellAnyCar.com offers a new, safe and convenient way of selling your car throughout the Arab world. Use our free car valuation service regardless of make and model to determine the best used car price.
Take advantage of the professional and gratis car inspection and the fast car buying service by SellAnyCar.com - the perfect alternative to time-consuming and tiring advertisements.
SellAnyCar.com offers free car deregistration, part-exchange and settlement of bank loans and mortgages. In any situation we offer you a fast, easy and fair car buying service.
SellAnyCar are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
We provide Health Insurance and yearly air ticket to home country once in year
Provide opportunities for growth and development