INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT ENGINEER (home-office)
- Contract/country: Unlimited
- Job family: Design - Numerical
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
We are looking for an Industrial Layout Engineer to join our new Service Center providing engineering for a car-maker customer
- Compacting proposition to reintegrate added-value processes in the plant
- Input of the blocs according to customer catalog (furniture, AGVs, manipulators, robots)
- Support in the plant Surface Efficiency comparison
- Study AGV/butler circuits very quickly
- Quick visualization of layout conflicts, safety issues
- Future vehicle/industrial projects vision of the surfaces
- Apply the method on every plant, train and support the plant users to work this way
We expect the candidate to:
- Maintain good communication within the project team as well as with
the plants and projects staff members all along the project.
- Be a driving force in the continuous improvement process.
- To be precise
- Passion for work
- Ability to work under stress
- The position is suitable for candidates with education high school graduate postgraduate / higher vocational education, university student, university I. degree
- Education in the field of technical, and engineering focus
- English - Intermediate (B2)
Personality prerequisites and skills:
- Able to collect a lot of information
- AutoCAD (Layout): experienced
- Automotive knowledge
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Performance-based incentives to reward achievements.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity for career growth within a globally recognized company.