Industrial Project Leader
- Contract/country: Fixed Term
- Job family: Worksite - Industrialization
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
We are looking for Industrial project leader to join our team in Germany.
The candidate will be asked to produce:
• Coordination and skill development of a team of project process engineers
• Daily team and customer meetings, problems solving & priority definition
• Monitoring and compiling an action plan at the risk of not meeting the set time target for the final production of the vehicle
• Detection of possible Mountability/assembly problems on the final assembly of the vehicle
• Communication and co-participation in the action plan in eliminating defined risks of Mountability/assembly by interacting with the project group, especially with designers
• Defining final parts under assemblies delivered directly to the production line (from an external supplier, internal supplier, or sheltered workshops)
• Co-coordination of possible architectural changes to the production line for the introduction of a new vehicle model
We expect the candidate to:
- maintain a good communication within the project team as well as with the plant’s staff members all along the project
• Interest in the automotive industry and emerging technologies such as hybrid and electric car drives
• Logical and analytical thinking and a sense of synthesis, communicative and decisive
• Willing to travel if necessary - independence, willingness to learn new things, and work according to company standards
• Participate in the development of these standards and guarantee their application in various production units
• Basic knowledge of ergonomics
• Project Management
• MTM2 & Catia advantage
• English & German language at min C1
• Basics of lean manufacturing and principles of workflow optimization
Quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self-determination
Responsive, Adaptable and meticulous
Good team spirit & communication skills (orally and in writing)
5-8 years experience in an industrial sector
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Performance-based incentives to reward achievements.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity for career growth within a globally recognized company.