- Contract/country: Unlimited
- Job family: Software/IT
Accelerate your career with a fast-growing global engineering group. At SEGULA Technologies, you will work on exciting projects and help shape the future within a company for which innovation is inseparable from engineering.
3D printing, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, the factory of the future... these are all part of the daily routine of our 10,000 ingenious employees. Why not yours?
Whether it's next door or on the other side of the world, at SEGULA Technologies you'll find the opportunity that will give new meaning to your career!
The Python automation developer is part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Python, and Python Web development stack. The focus is to review requirements for the multiple projects and translate them into python software applications or scripts focused on Automated solutions
• College or University degree in Computer Science, Mechatronics or a related discipline
• Strong desire to learn
• +3 Years of experience developing Python apps
• +3 Years of experience developing Python scripts
• Experience using python with Data Structures ,OOPs concepts, Variables and data types, File handling concepts, Exception Handling, Generators, Iterators
• Effective communication skills
• Proficiency in English