Project Manager (m/f/d) - Automotive / German speaker
- Contract Type: Unlimited
- Department: Project management
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
Leading a team in charge of the Project Management Office for an automotive Industrial project, you will be managing the activities of 2 to 6 manufacturing engineers, engaged in Logistics engineering and Process engineering. You will implement and fine tune a Project Management toolkit to the customer’s project needs, report out at Senior Level on Quality/Cost/Leadtime, provide efficient decision-making and escalation where required, and lead a team of manufacturing engineers.
- Be Segula’s voice in high-level project meetings, demonstrating business acumen and trustworthiness
- Understand key challenges of the project and translate them into clear requirements for the scope of work
- Proactively suggest and stand for new ideas
- Anticipate upcoming milestones
- Identify conditions for success and plan accordingly
- Escalate roadblocks
- Keep track of deliverables progress
- Report out on project trackers
Quality, cost & delivery control
- Keep track of the cost assumptions for the team’s scope of work
- Create and improve standards and procedures
- Drive project engineers into collecting data for case studies
- Compile technical lessons learnt
- Degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar job
- Automotive Project Management experience essential
- Automotive Manufacturing Experience essential
- Material Planning knowledge essential
- CNC Machining knowledge is a plus
- GERMAN FLUENT
What we offer:
- Exciting projects , dynamic and modern working environment.
- High level of responsibility and "hands-on" mentality.
- a motivated team.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.