Software Application Developer (m/f/d)
- Contract/country: Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Software/IT
You want to shape the world of tomorrow and work on innovative projects? Then you fit in with us! We are a global engineering group with 10,000 employees and 140 locations worldwide. With our services, we drive the topics of energy efficiency, climate protection and decarbonisation and develop tech industries into new dimensions.
In Germany, the world of SEGULA Technologies Services revolves around the mobility of the future. As an engineering service provider, we take on projects from concept and development to integration, validation and series production support within the framework of work contracts. Be there when it comes to inspiring customers with new solutions and take on the challenge of mastering project work for exciting and varied topics.
We are seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our team. As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing software applications. Besdies that you will work with requirements and specifications ensuring the software meets the needs of our clients. The successful candidate will have experience in application development, user interfaces, and .NET programming.
At our company, we are committed to providing innovative software solutions to our clients. We value collaboration, creativity, and a commitment to excellence.
- Design, develop, and test software applications
- Collaborate with team members and our customers to develop software solutions
- Ensure software is user-friendly and meets user interface design guidelines
- Debug and troubleshoot software issues
- Follow Software Development processes
- Maintain software documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with application development and user interface design
- Experience with .NET programming
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!