Database Specialist (m/f/d)
- Contract/country: Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Software/IT
You want to shape the world of tomorrow and work on innovative projects? Then you fit in with us! We are a global engineering group with 10,000 employees and 140 locations worldwide. With our services, we drive the topics of energy efficiency, climate protection and decarbonisation and develop tech industries into new dimensions.
In Germany, the world of SEGULA Technologies Services revolves around the mobility of the future. As an engineering service provider, we take on projects from concept and development to integration, validation and series production support within the framework of work contracts. Be there when it comes to inspiring customers with new solutions and take on the challenge of mastering project work for exciting and varied topics.
We are looking for a Database Specialist to join our team. As a Database Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and implementing databases in the scope of an application, that we develop for our customer. As well as working with software developers to integrate database functionality into applications you will be respionsible for the Requirements Management and Specification of all Database-related Application functionalities. The successful candidate will have a background in software development, experience in database design and implementation, and strong communication skills.
At our company, we are dedicated to providing high-quality solutions to our clients. We value creativity, collaboration, and a commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends.
- Design and implement databases that meet client requirements
- Work with software developers to integrate database functionality into applications
- Implement Software components
- Perform requirements management and specification
- Ensure database systems are reliable, efficient, and scalable
- Collaborate with team members to develop solutions that meet client needs
- Create and Maintain documentation of database designs and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development incl. database design and implementation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in requirements management and specification
- Knowledge of database technologies and tools
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!