Business Development Manager Energy and Utilities
- Contract/country: Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Business/Sales
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 10,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
You will be responsible strategic business development across the full span of the energy sector, from Oil & Gas in its three streams to Hydrogen to Renewable energy, as well as being responsible for the sales of time and materials staffing, service centre and work packages in Energy business sector for new and existing customers. There will be a mix of winning and managing new and exisitng customers.
Working closely with Segula’s global energy team, you will build a strategy for developing the business, win new business and manage accounts where you will be responsible for the account P&L, both revenue and margin. This requires clear understanding of:
· The customer needs.
· Building a sales pitch and value proposition.
· Bid writing and costing.
· CRM management.
· Status reporting.
· Ongoing management of the customer relationship, satisfaction and ensuring repeat business.
For time and materials projects you will build and manage the team by either recruiting new team members, with the support of the recruitment team, or transfer of staff from other UEA or Group projects/departments, these staff will report to you in either a direct or an indirect arrangement.
Engineering work packages and service centres will be delivered by the UEA or Group engineering teams where you will lead the commercial relationship with the customer.
· Build a recruitment plan and maintain a talent pool for your key capabilities.
· Recruit talent for your teams.
· Build pipeline of engineering project opportunities
· Manage your team maintaining a motivated and productive team of engineers who feel Segula is a partner of choice.
· Manage the carear develoment of your team including training, appraisals and regular meetings.
· Ensure the level of service is maintained to the customer.
· Ensure project financials are met.
You may have:
· Recruitment experience with a well known customer network.
· Business development experience in the Energy industry, with clear demonstration of winning related projects.
· A number of years of technical project sales experience, and be looking for a new challenge.
· Have an exisiting career in business development with an exisiting network of customers.
· Be self-starter with a can-do attitude, paired with an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
· Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Have and entrepreneurial mindset.
· Be well structured and organised.
· Be fluent in english and arabic is a plus
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment.
· Have a valid driving licence and ability to travel within Europe and within the UK.
Aptitude and attitude is key for this position and training will be available
- Competitive salary with good bonus structure, pension and additional benefits.