Automotive Electronics Design Engineers
- United Kingdom, Republic or Ireland or other European locations, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Contract Type: FixedTerm
- Department: Product Engineering
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 10 000 ingenious employees’ day-to-day life.
○ Research and Develop Hardware design solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
○ Schematic design and development of cutting edge High Speed and High Power Computer Hardware
○ Review and approval of PCB layouts – ensure PCB layout is optimized for High Speed Signals, Power Supply design and EMC performance.
○ Carry out design calculations including worst case and thermal analysis ○ Carry out design circuit simulations
○ Generation of hardware design requirements
○ Support Bring Up and electronic testing of prototypes including: EMI/RFI, Electrical, Environmental and ESD.
○ Lead HW DFMEA & DFM&T hardware activities
○ Manage technical communication on HW topics with the customer and suppliers
○ Responsibility for identifying & scheduling all hardware development tasks in conjunction with relevant Project Manager. Generation of timing plans for same
○ Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
○ Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in electronic design
○ Experience with High Speed Design ○ Experience with Microcontroller, SoC and DDR/SDRAM Schematic design
○ Experience with SMPS Design
○ Excellent analysis skills in trouble-shooting electronic module failures ○ Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
○ Confident, articulate, self-motivated, determined & energetic
○ Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone, with little supervision.
○ Able to demonstrate a level of commitment, initiative and quality of workmanship required within an R&D environment.
Fixed Term Contract
Salary/rate – depending on experience
Unrestricted Right to Work in the UK or EU
We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds