Mechanical Engineer – Renewable Energy
- Aarhus, Denmark
- Contract Type: Unlimited
- Department: Electrical/Electronical/Automation Engineering
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 10 000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval oil & gas and pharmaveutical sectors.
For our newly established branch in Denmark, we are now looking for number of highly skilled individuals to join exiting projects in the renewable energy sector.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: Visit SEGULA Technologoes
Greentech and renewable energy is one of our main development areas, where Segula currently is undertaking a number interesting projects for customers within wind, solar, fuel cells and hydrogen production.
In order to achieve a common goal we are looking for a broad spectrum of engineers, eager to develop and make an impact of tomorrow.
Since we are looking for a wide area of engineers, we do not specify the role in this description. We believe that the right person in the right place can make magic happen. Curious? We would love to get your application to tell you more.
If you recognize that you have some or several qualifications below, we are looking forward to hear from you!
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar
- At least 3+ year within mechanical product development incl technical requirements
We believe you have a solid background in mechanical engineering & manufacturing, along with some or several attributes below:
- In depth knowledge and experience concept design and concept development
- Experience with design according to Machinery Directive
- Experience with R&D project development
- Experience with Finite Element simulation tools and analysis
- Experience with CFD
- Experience within CAD (2D, 3D, Assembly)
- Good understanding of quality management
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Experience with wind turbine product development is advantageous
- Experience with ERP systems is advantageous
- Danish speaking and writing
We look forward to coming back after the holidays and reading your application!
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jessica Weber at e-mail: [email protected]
For questions regarding the position, please contact Lars Sønderby Nielsen: [email protected]
Have a nice summer and do not forget to take the chance for an exciting trip with us! Let’s shape the future together!
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is a company committed to diversity, we recognize and recruit every talent.