Design Engineer (m/f/d)
- Graz, Austria
- Contract/country: Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Production/Manufacturing
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
- Design and development of cryogenic piping and systems for aerospace applications
- Coordination of product design with customers and suppliers
- Support for system development, testing and verification
- Technical documentation and support for manufacturing and quality assurance
- Work closely with specialists in a multidisciplinary team
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, Materials Science, or similar
- Experience or knowledge of Cryogenics and Cryogenic applications advantageous
- Experienced in using CAD tools (CATIA V5)
- Ability to link theoretical analysis results to practical design decisions
- Teamwork, self-employment, and the ability to form and manage multidisciplinary teams at the project level
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Organizing ability as well as high sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
For this position the monthly gross salary is starting at € 3.500,-- depending on specific work experience an overpayment is applicable.