Cyber Security engineer for embedded
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Contract/country: Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Software/IT
Are you looking for a company that can offer a variety of assignments and you get a chance to work with new technologies? Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help to shape the digital domain. At SEGULA Technologies we support our collogues to live their dream career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents. What is your touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us! For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
The trend of connecting more and more devices and products is leading to a strong need for cyber security competence. Our customers need help to build safe products and handle the threats that they see in their business. Do you have a strong passion for this area? Then we would like to talk to you. We are looking for new Cyber Security experts with experience from any of these areas:
• Application development and secure architecture
• Network / connectivity
• Audit / Risk Analysis
In the role of Cyber Security Engineer, you will analyze and understand the customer's technical needs in connection with new product development and propose solutions to protect against various threats and fulfill standards. You will also evaluate existing products and solutions, identify shortcomings and suggest corrections.
To best fit for this role we believe you have experience from software development, system design or architecture and with knowledge in cyber security. You have certifications in cyber security. Understanding of the relevant standards (preferably the new ISO/SAE 21434 & UNECE R155). We think you are a curious, accurate and transparent person. In our world is it not pure IP traffic, so knowledge on other protocols will help you get interesting and challenging assignment.
- Understanding of architecture, development, design principals in embedded
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Master’s degree or higher in technical discipline
- Experience verifying vulnerabilities and weaknesses in system design
- Familiarity with in-vehicle network architecture, modules, and protocols (CAN etc.)
- Experience applying security fundamentals (such as Cryptography, keying, PKI, TLS)
- Experience with QNX Development, Embedded Linux, AutoSAR
- Experience with IOT security