Product Development Project Manager, Electrical
- Greensboro, NC, USA
- Contract/country: Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Project management
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Product Development Project Manager, Electrical to join our growing team in Greensboro, North Carolina.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
- Manage Electrical Engineering deliveries from Embedded Systems, Packaging, Wiring, and Validation groups.
- Lead engineering resources to manage projects and maintenance activities.
- Coordinate design and validation activities between local and global engineering groups.
- Ensure that products are developed in line with applicable technology strategies, according to stipulated processes, methods, and tools.
- Monitor the product quality and cost situation for projects, and initiate actions in dialogue with the product quality and cost organization.
- Strongly collaborate with Engineers and Group Managers in to implement common products and ways of working.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field. Master of Science in Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Technical Project Management experience in the Automotive industry is required.
- Strong people / leadership skills, including team building, clear communication, results-oriented, courage and integrity, and good presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Microsoft Project.
- PMP Certification is highly preferred.
- Proven Agile method experience is highly preferred.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.