Engine Calibration Resource Development Support
- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Contract/country: Contractor/Freelance
- Area of expertise: Electrical/Electronical/Automation Engineering
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Engine Calibration Resource Development Support to join our growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
• Prepare and manage calibration and testing resource schedule to meet development deadlines.
• Data analysis and report creation on a regular basis.
• Build successful relationship with calibration technician group.
• Create macros / tools for process improvement in testing efficiency and data analysis.
• Track and report testing efficiency and other key performance indicators.
• Order and track materials and parts necessary for product development.
• Complete required internal training necessary for job execution.
• Minimum Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant degree.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Experience investigating technical issues and creating effective technical solutions.
• Mastery in MATLAB / Simulink and Python.
• Experience in other programming languages such as C/C++ / VBA, etc.
• Experience in engine calibration.
• Process improvement experience.
• Thorough understanding of internal combustion engine theory / practice.
• Database experience.
• Experience with Model-Based Design processes.
• Proficiency in MS Project.
• Experience working well in a culturally diverse environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.