Engine Calibration Software Support Engineer
- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Contract/country: Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Performance Synthesis & Validation/Testing
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Engine Calibration Software Support Engineer to join our growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
- Process and manage EFI software logic and value changes.
- Build and maintain EFI software for regular release.
- Maintain EFI software environment (compiler and manager - AVL Creta).
- Prepare and manage calibration and testing resource schedule to meet development deadlines.
- Build successful relationship with calibration groups.
- Create macros/tools for process improvement and data analysis.
- Complete required internal training necessary for job execution.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in engine calibration software management
- Minimum of 1 year of experience investigating technical issues and creating effective technical solutions.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, Simulink, C / C++ programming languages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
Nice To Have’s
- Process Improvement experience.
- Thorough understanding of internal combustion engine theory / practice.
- Database experience.
- Experience with Model-Based Design processes.
- Proficiency in MS Project.
- Proficiency in AVL Creta.
- Experience in Auto-C.
- Experience with other programming languages, such as Python, VBA, etc.
- Experience working well in a culturally diverse environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.