- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Contract/country: Contractor/Freelance
- Area of expertise: Performance Synthesis & Validation/Testing
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
Candidate will be responsible for successfully supporting, maintaining, and repairing all:
- Horiba Emission analytical equipment in accordance with EPA CFR procedures.
- VT and ORVR shed enclosures in accordance with EPA CFR procedures.
- Create and maintain Chassis Dynamometer Drive Traces.
- Compile data and report results.
- Complete Job Safety Analysis for Non-Standard Work.
- Support facility upgrades as needed.
- Any other duties related to Powertrain testing requirements.
Equipment and Systems include:
- Horiba 7000 series analyzers.
- Horiba / MAHA / Meiden 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive chassis dynamometers.
- Meiden / A&D engine and transmission dynos.
- APS canister loader.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in automotive emissions equipment calibration or evaluation.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong evaluation and problem-solving skills.
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision or contribute within a team atmosphere.
- Support other groups and jobs as required, including cleaning and organizing work area.
- Work within a culturally diverse workplace.
- Must be able to work overtime or off-shift as required.