- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Contract/country: Contractor/Freelance
- Area of expertise: Electrical/Electronical/Automation Engineering
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a CW Engineer to join our growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
- Road Load and Fuel Economy estimation using simulation.
- Coordination of Road Load and Fuel Economy test.
- Test results analysis.
- Investigation of powertrain control impact.
- Preparation of documentation for reports to management and related teams.
- Communication of results to Engineering Design groups.
- Investigation of Competitors (performance, PT specifications, vehicle specifications).
- Investigation of regulation related to Exhaust emission, Fuel Economy and Road Load.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is required. Master of Science in Mechanical engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge and ability to work with programing tools such as MATLAB to build and analyze performance of vehicle components.
- Knowledge of dynamics of machinery and thermodynamics and ability to learn quickly.
- Interest and passion in automotive vehicle performance development.
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a multicultural environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.