- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Area of expertise: Software/IT
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Software Engineer to join our growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Software Engineer to support ADS and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) engineers by developing and maintaining vehicle field data analysis and visualization tools.
Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manage, the person in this role will support the division’s objective to efficiently collect, analyze, and visualize data to help design and evaluation engineers make informed and meaningful decisions.
- Work alongside Evaluation Engineers and Design Engineers to create proprietary tools for in-field vehicle data analysis.
- Lead tool design, including automated data ingest, data management, statistics / models (API), and visualizations (API).
- Create a dashboard of sensor data based on US customer vehicle usage.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience building, implementing, and supporting medium to large scale solutions in Python and web / mobile applications.
- Experience in organizing and/or querying vehicle sensor data.
- Experience in web or mobile development.
- Experience in data science, statistical modeling, data mining.
- Experience in cloud computing infrastructure.
- Experience in Machine Vision, Radar, and Lidar data.
- Experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Python Certification is a plus (foundational, associate, professional, or specialty).
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally (up to 5% of the time).