Hardware Electrical & Electronics Engineer
- Greensboro, NC, USA
- Area of expertise: Electrical/Electronical/Automation Engineering
No Visa Sponsorship is available now or anytime in the future for this position.
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Hardware Electrical & Electronics Engineer to join our growing team in Greensboro, North Carolina.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing electrical or electronic components in the automotive / vehicle development industry.
- Required experience includes:
- HMI controls development (switches, controls).
- Design and development of plastic components (knowledge of tooling, injection molding, materials, etc.).
- Supplier management and component ownership.
- Electrical or electronic sensor development.
- Electrical power management, electrical protection, and power distribution.
- Preferred experience includes:
- Volvo Group experience (Kola, Protus, QJ, etc.).
- General automotive, trucking, or vehicle engineering design experience.
- Electrical and electronics engineering and design principles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to dive into a large organization and drive deliverables.
- Problem solver.
Team player interacting through a broad network, having the skills to transfer high level prerequisites into project requirements and deliverables, as well as being comfortable to communicate and report project QDCF in reference group and management teams. Ability to prioritize and focus the project on the main areas contributing to delivering the technical solution.
- Must be able to start within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.