Embedded Software Application Engineer
- Greensboro, NC, USA
- Area of expertise: Software/IT
No Visa Sponsorship is available now or anytime in the future for this position.
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Embedded Software Application Engineer to join our growing team in Greensboro, North Carolina.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
The mission of this role is to develop diagnostic methods and operations, to be integrated in aftermarket diagnostic tools and systems. Develop diagnostic method information (fault tracing procedure) for a given vehicle / powertrain function.
- Develop test and calibration operations on vehicle and component level, as well as lead the work to produce wiring diagram schematics.
- Create and maintain diagnostic operation specifications.
- Secure and synchronize special tool needs related to methods / operations.
- Support the development of new or changed functionality in diagnostic tools and systems related to diagnostic data.
- Be a part of developing future diagnostic content technologies (e.g. automated generated information).
- Be a part of developing new data structure for future diagnostics content information.
- Master of Science OR Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering Physics, or equivalent.
- Programming skills (HW Close or Object Oriented) and/or Distributed Systems competence.
- Unified Diagnostic Services experience on CAN, Python, CANoe, CANalyzer, business and data modelling, domain driven design, Java Script, Dev Ops, Azure, Polymer, Virtual Methods, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Model Based Design, Extended Vehicle / Automotive knowledge, System Architecture (Full System On/Off Board).
- Must be able to start within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%