- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Area of expertise: Business/Sales
No Visa Sponsorship is available now or anytime in the future for this position.
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Change Manager to join our growing team in Salt Lake City, Utah.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
The Change Manager will lead the definition of change strategy and plan as well as its implementation on a US employee experience scope (workstation, security, collaboration tools, etc.) in strong partnership with the North America Manager of End-User Services, and in alignment with the global adoption team.
Play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. Focus on the human side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, jobs, roles, and organization structures. Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. Work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. Communication will be essential on this mission. The focus is really on supporting users in the adoption of new solutions and uses.
- Conduct impact and gap analyses.
- Propose a change management strategy and plan.
- Propose communication strategy and plan.
- Integrate change management activities into project plan, based on client change management levers: communication, onboarding, training, leadership alignment, organization, process, handover.
- Deliver original and engaging multi-channel communications (SharePoint pages, e-learnings, Yammer posts, etc.).
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Anticipate the definition of target governance, support, and administration processes.
- Coordinate efforts with other project stakeholders and change management community.
- Define and measure adoption metrics and monitor change progress.
- Ensure consistency between plans defined for various projects impacting the same populations.
- Contribute to increase project team’s maturity on change management best practices by involving them.
- Actively contribute to client change management community by sharing experiences and lessons learned.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience and knowledge of Change Management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Experience with communication solutions (online collaboration tools, video editing solutions, ESN, SharePoint, etc.).
- Leadership, team spirit, excellent listening and communication skills (written and visual and verbal).
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, client orientation.
- Ability to work in an international and transversal organization.
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel.
- Must be able to start within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.