- Glen Burnie, MD, USA
- Area of expertise: Product Engineering
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. No Visa Sponsorship is available now or anytime in the future for this position.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring an Aeronautical Engineer to join our growing team in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.
- Future Mobility Concept Development - Ability to think creatively, work on unconventional aircraft, adaptive to multi-disciplinary environment.
- Aircraft Structural Design and Analysis - Design load paths and structural sizing of composite-made lifting surfaces and fuselages.
- Prototype Fabrication - Hands-on experience in building prototypes.
- Flight Test Support - Significant emphasis on vehicle weight reduction in a highly constrained environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Experience in design and analysis of composite aircraft structures.
- Experience in a technically challenging, fast-paced team environment.
- Experience in unconventional vehicle development (reaching prototype phase is preferred).
- Must be able to start within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.