Powertrain Calibration & Diagnostics Engineer
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Contract/country: Unlimited
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13 000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in? Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities. SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents. Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us! For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies Sweden you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from companies such as Volvo, Polestar and Lynk&Co. Be at the heart of innovation and create innovative human-centric car technology with other engineers around the world – that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people.
Present in 32 countries, with our 140 offices worldwide, SEGULA Technologies fosters a close relationship with our customers. We are an innovative engineering group, helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace, energy, rail, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical. In the Automotive sector, SEGULA Technologies a global engineering specialist, from Design to Industrialization: Systems, Equipped bodywork, Mechanics, and Process & Supply Chain.
We are looking for an Engineer with experience from Powertrain Development Calibration, Diagnostics and Testing. If you are skilled in Engines, Transmissions and Electromobility, Calibration and Optimization, please read on!
As Powertrain Engineer for our prestigious automotive client, we need your product development expertise – in order to take on the responsibility for testing and optimization of hardware as well as software of Powertrain components: engines, transmission, aftertreatment and electromobility. The responsibilities might vary from development of system solutions, functional design, calibration and verification in test cell and/or full-scale test vehicles.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience within the required field
- Several years of experience in Engine Development and/or EATS
- Experience in functional development and calibration of OBD monitors
- Knowledge in Transmission diagnostics and SW
- Experience in Electromobility and component diagnostics
- Experience in electronic diagnostic systems
- Experience of handling data and data analysis
- Experience of embedded control systems and engine control systems are meritorious
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Valid European driver’s license B
- Knowledge about emission calibration
- Experience from OBD calibration
- Skilled in ATl Vision, INCA ETAS, AVL, Concerto, Matlab, Simulink, AVL CRETA
- Previous work experience with test bench and test cells
- Diagnostic within engine, transmission and/or EATS
- Innovative collaborative pragmatic mind-set
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player through and through
- Natural talent of handling challenges
- Enthusiastic team member
- Strong analytical abilities
- Self-motivated and deliver on time, on target and with quality.
- Integrity, courage and personal energy.