Global Key Account Manager Renault
- 92000 Nanterre, France
- Temps complet
- Contrat/Pays: CDI
- Niveau d'études: Supérieur à bac +5
Description de l'entreprise
Accélérez votre carrière au sein d’un groupe d’ingénierie mondial à forte croissance. Chez SEGULA Technologies, vous travaillerez sur des projets passionnants et contribuerez à façonner l’avenir au sein d’une entreprise pour qui l’innovation est indissociable de l’ingénierie.
Impression 3D, réalité augmentée, véhicule autonome, usine du futur… rythment le quotidien de nos 12 000 ingénieux collaborateurs, pourquoi pas le vôtre ?
À côté de chez vous ou à l’autre bout de la planète, vous trouverez chez SEGULA Technologies l’opportunité qui donnera un sens nouveau à votre carrière !
Description du poste
We are looking for an International Global Key Account Manager for the Automotive Industry – primarily for the Renault group, its affiliate and partners - who brings a combination of account management experience, entrepreneurial spirit, strategic thinking, passion for engineering, focus on tangible results, a collaborative "can do" attitude and a desire for continuous improvement.
We are looking for an inspirational Manager who is up for the challenge to "open" and develop new segment of business, animate a worldwide commercial community, anticipate and drive the customer and industry moves, develop the business relationships and high level network of industry contacts, and establish and maintain top-quality relationship with clients through direct contact.
- Articulate the key account strategy in all its dimensions (targeted segment-offer / Go To Market / Customer portfolio Management / Identified partership)
- Feedback on key customer needs and definition/update of the roadmap
- Definition / Pricing and articulation of the value proposition(s)
- Incubate new approach and out-of-the-box solutions
- Acquire new segment/countries/services from first contact down to qualified opportunities and potentially first sales closing, leading the sales process.
- Develop the business through market share increases, new opportunities & segment penetration
- Strengthen even further the Business Relationships between the Renault Group and the SEGULA Technologies Group in order to ensure a profitable long-term presence of SEGULA Technologies within the Customers organization
- Develop the sales of SEGULA Technologies
- Bring momentum to and help grow the commercial community to bring customer relation at its finest / best
- Ensure the follow up of the sales process from go / no go to closing and monitoring the deliverables
- Recommend and implement short, medium and long-term sales and marketing development strategies and actions plans for all departments / countries of Renault account
- Ensure management of global customer agreements (e.g. framework agreement negotiation & implementation).
- Maximize Renault Group penetration, our service differentiation and the image of the company by ensuring a high standard service through his/her organization and the adaptation of the company.
- Identify and develop key global partners in the automotive industry or adjacent industries to support the added value for Segula within Renault Group
- Develop relation and business with the engineering partners following global account strategy
MAJOR OBJECTIVES TO BE SOLVED IN THE POSITION:
- Win new segments and close first sales
- Animate, coach and grow the commercial community active with the Renault group
- Adapt his/her activities constantly to satisfy its commercial environment
- Support Developing strong relationship with C-level or main stake holder at Renault Group
- Develop long-term innovative concepts for sales
- Develop value pricing, pricing power, negotiation strategies
- Increase the market share: understand competition dynamics, stay ahead of the changes, maximize customer satisfaction
Qualifications: Degree in Engineering science discipline with additional qualifications (MSc/MBA) but not mandatory when given the right experience.
Languages: English and French fully fluent. Another language would be a plus, especially Spanish.
- Proven experience in sales/ business development/ account management in automotive industry using a wide range of sales techniques for a minimum of 10 years
- Deep understanding of the Renault group and its stakeholders
- Proven experience of ‘developing’ existing accounts and building relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience of consistently meeting sales targets and objectives
- Demonstrated experience in C-Level selling
- Demonstrated experience in Solution selling
- Operations technology and software understanding and experience
- Understanding of business system applications, market trends and integration/adoption issues
- Demonstrated C-Level client relationship management skills
- Excellent automotive domain knowledge : understanding of business stakes and long term evolution ; customer knowledge & network
- Strategic thinker with long term vision and growth oriented.
- Can demonstrate strong achievement in solution sales selling
- Pragmatic business focus
- Negotiation skills
- Result oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to listen and translate customer needs into business solutions.
- Excellent management and coaching of a distributed commercial community in a matrix organization
- Professional manner, assertive and decisive, proactive and self motivated
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Shows initiative and ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team